Please note, unless a lot more snow arrives, it is unlikely that any of the Classic Ski Lessons will take place this weekend.
There is a chance the beginner Skate Ski Lesson could take place this Saturday. The weather over the next two days will determine the ability to safely undertake this class. Stay tuned and we will update the website and Facebook as soon as a decision is made.
For an update on Trail Conditions, please check our Trail Conditions Update.