FOTST wishes to thank the following sponsors in our community for their support:
- MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT CO-OPERATIVE (MEC)
For their generous contribution towards the purchase of skate skis and snowshoes.
- TD – FRIENDS OF THE ENVIRONMENT FOUNDATION
For their generous contribution for the production and installation of interpretive signs on the trails.
- JOHN WARDEN SEPTIC TANKS AND FUEL OILS
6275 Boundary Rd, Cornwall, ON K6H 5R5
For their generous continuing donation of a porta-potty for the season.
- JOHN WARNER INSURANCE BROKERS
215 Sydney Street, Cornwall, Ontario, K6H 3H3
For their contribution towards the printing of our brochure.
- MINIMAX EXPRESS (YVES POIRIER)
605 Education Rd. ON, K6H 6C7
For his generous donation of grooming equipment for the trails.
- CARDINAL AND SON – WHOLESALE MEATS OF CORNWALL (GILLES CARDINAL)
1051 Sydney St. Cornwall, ON K6H 3K1
For their generous contribution in support of our Family Day activities.
- THE KINSMEN CLUB OF CORNWALL
For their generous donation of equipment for kids.
- The BRICK
1525 Pitt Street, Cornwall, ON K6J 3V1
For their donation of two benches for users of the trails.
- DR. RACHEL NAVANEELAN, FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Unit D 525 9Th Street East. Cornwall, ON K6H 0A3
For her generous donation for snowshoes for kids.
- BOXX MODULAR (CHRIS SMITH)
For their continuing generous donation of a trailer for the Snowshoe Race and Family Day.
- TOTAL CYCLERY AND SPORTS
241 Pitt St., Cornwall, ON K6J 3P8
For their continuuing 10% discount to FOTST members on all products and service.
- NEIL SHAVER-KUDELL MANUFACTURING
For continuing to help us in the promotion of our activities.
- WENDY'S RESTAURANT - BROOKDALE AVE
For providing juice and snacks for our various events.
retour à nous aide