Most trails are open. The good news is we kept our base!
Snowshoe conditions are good. Trails are hard packed/granular with some icy spots on hills.
Ski conditions are overall poor.
Classic ski trails are poor. There are lots of icy sections and minimal to no track.
- A1 - poor/icy conditions to T intersection where it is extremely icy extending in both directions.
- B6 is closed. Extensive ice covered flooded areas. Some dangerous areas.
- B1 is poor and extremely dangerous at base of hill near intersection with SS 12 due to large ruts, open water and ice.
Skate Ski conditions are fair to poor.
- A1 to T is in fair condition with some icy spots.
- T intersection and beyond is in poor condition and very icy.
If you're heading out, be careful and have fun.